Thursday, March 20, 2008

Quick little update

The homework has been really picking up here recently. In fact I may be pulling an all-nighter tonight to get all of my assignments done for tomorrow. Everything that we do and learn here really is amazing, but it gets really very stressful at times. Despite all of these hurdles I'm striving to maintain a positive attitude and rejoice in all things.

Speaking of rejoicing in all things, my Grandmother went home to be with the Lord two days ago. She will be missed dearly, but it is of great comfort to know that she herself is rejoicing in the presence of God. Please keep my family in your prayers.


Philippians 4:4

P.N.

1 comments:

Savannah Lauren said...

Hey Peter, just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my post. Yah, i guess i do have something of a "style" in my graphics work, heehee. :) Glad you like it.

And i'm sorry to hear about your grandma. You and your family are definitely in my prayers.

See you soon.